SpooliT Explorer V4.9.8 is a Client-Server, end-user application that provides direct access to System i, iSeries or AS400 Spool files for local and remote PC users.
SpooliT Explorer provides easy point and click access to your output queues and/or spool file lists by User ID.
You can view reports directly on the PC with SpooliT or download the contents of spool files easily into popular formats such as (PDF, Excel, CSV, HTML, RTF, Word, Text). Reports can be saved to your PC in multiple PC formats and even eMailed.
SpooliT Explorer includes Excel template technology which allows report data to be mined and reformatted into Microsoft Excel. This is fully integrated - No need for third party Exce converters. No programming changes are required.
SpooliT Explorer allows you to manually archive, index and distribute reports. Reports can be manually eMailed, Faxed, Split, Exported to users in the format they want to see (i.e. PDF, Excel, Word, Text, HTML, RTF and CSV).
If you require automation capabilities, read more about SpooliT Enterprise.
Convert report into PDF, Excel, Word, CSV and more...
Users can manually archive, distribute, e-mail, fax and split reports.
SpooliT Explorer is perfect for System i, AS/400 and iSeries operations, technical staff and power users who require report self service capabilities.
SpooliT Explorer supports drag and drop from System i to PC, PC to System i and between (Systemi, AS/400 and iSeries).
- Client/Server architecture
- Windows explorer style GUI interface
- Communications via TCP/IP. No routers or client access is necessary.
- All processing is performed on the PC client.
- SUpports Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista.
- Supports full drag and drop functionality.
- Manage your documents across multiple System i, AS/400's and iSeries computers
- Archive your documents to a PC Drive, CD-ROM or another Systemi, AS/400 or iSeries.
- Export your documents to Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, RTF, CSV and Text.
- E-mail your documents anywhere in the world.
- Fax your documents anywhere in the world.
- Extensive User Configuration.
- Create user definable Excel templates. With templates data can be mined direct from your spool files. Include or exclude any rows or columns.
- Re-print System i, AS400 and iSeries reports that have been archived to any System i, AS400 and iSeries system into any Printer Queue.
- All archived reports support *SCS *AFPDS, *IPDS, *UserAscii, *AFPDSLINE, *LINE spool files etc supporting all special fonts, Bar-codes, overlays and more.